Thursday, May 11, 2006

A stylist is needed...


A stylist is needed in the boxing arena.
Okay, I have to mention the fact that my buddy Justin told me to write about this in my blog because he swears to me that I am unique because of my observations. So, Here I am on Saturday night (May 6th) at Justin's house, watching the boxing fight of Mayorga and De La Hoya. De La Hoya comes out (all very dramatic) the crowd goes wild and he takes off his robe. As the "let's get ready to rumble" guy (Michael Buffer) starts the fight; I have a moment where I am reading the logos on their pants....only to stop dead in my tracts when I question out loud...Is De La Hoya wearing velvet pants in Las Vegas in the month of May? The boys hear this and start cracking up in laughs. But I am truly perplexed that the Goldenboy (De La Hoya) a boxing champ is wearing blue velvet shorts, golden trim to a boxing match. For any other occasion that would be a questionable dress code but not for men that beat each other up for a living, to them this dress code is secondary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»