Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is Hope...

Okay,
I have been in a shopping frenzy lately. But, please don't tell my boyfriend or he will force me to throw away some of my old stuff and I'm not ready.
If I could explain myself, I would say this... I want to keep my old shoes because every time I have to part with clothing or shoes I get this feeling that they will be really kool 10 years from now. I don't know why. I usually don't miss anything after I actually throw it out. It just feels that way.

Anyhow, below are the pictures of my new shoes. I couldn't resist. I had to have them in both colors.

Enzo Angiolini-Hope


Find it at thefind.com
ENID P. "Dare to Dream"

2 comments:

McDreamer said...

Love the black one. The nude color is also nice but i don't think I could easily pair them with my wardrobe...

ENID P. said...

McDreamer,

Its easier than you may think. I try to see shoes and bags as their own people, with their own lives.
ENID P.