Monday, June 02, 2008

The Ronald McDonald House (RMDH)


The Ronald McDonald House is Helping One Child at a Time, one day at a time. I love what this house represents in a city where everything is so rushed and where we have no time to think about the important things in life. The Ronald McDonald House allows children with cancer and their family members to stay at the RMDH for an unlimited amount of time while the child is being treated. This happens free of charge to the family.
The reason I know about the RMDH is because of one of my good friends Bev. I have seen her grow as a person ever since she started volunteering at the RMDH. Therefore, I want to support her and more importantly I want to support the house because partying for a cause is very fashionable.

Date: June 16th 2008
Time: 6:00 PM
Location: ONE Little West 12th St. (12th St. & Ninth Ave.)

Details:
• $100 ticket price 100% tax deductible
• Open bar from 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM with Drink specials all night long
• Food by Tony’s DiNapoli of NYC

Help us to stamp out pediatric cancers in our lifetime.
To buy tickets go to RMDH (credit cards accepted) Team Ronald McDonald Chairman, Jef Campion at camp303@aol.com /914.760.0611

Enid Peralta ....I will be there looking fashionably and ready to support the RMDH.

No comments: