Sunday, February 08, 2009

What I want Now!! Valentine's Day

There's a section in one of my favorite fashion magazines, Lucky, the section is called "What I Want Now".   That's exactly what came to mind when I thought about Valentine's day.
Every women on the planet should own a pair of pumps, if you don't have one already.  If you do have a pair, check to see for the condition of them, maybe they need some repair or maybe they are beyond repair.  

A pair of classic, sexy, black pair of pumps will make you stand up straighter, give you an extra oomph of confidence, and make your legs look at the very least a nanosecond better.

I have round toe pumps, suede pumps, colored pumps, pointy toe pumps. Pumps are my go to shoe because I'm very self conscious about my toes and about my heels. I just don't feel like I have a sexy heel, but then again who does?  I am being overly critical however, the point is that a pair of pumps put all my worries and insecurities to rest.  My pumps allow me to look down at me feet at any point in time and smile. It's a fabulous feeling.

Therefore, I would like to introduce you to..
What I want now Volume 1-Valentine's Day!!


Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

No comments: