Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sophistix.net

I've found a great retailer that is young and fun.  Sophistix.netI loved this Star trek-ish inspired dress.  It's comfortable, cute, and sexy, with a flair of elegance.  I tend to be the person that always needs a cinched waist.  But, not with this dress.  
Below is the way I put the dress to go to my friends bridal shower this past weekend, April 18th on a beautiful 70 degrees NYC Spring Saturday.

And this top caught my attention for its country appeal but I ended wearing it to a New York Yankees baseball game.  It's a cute and simple outfit for a ball game and I was inline with the team colors, so double score.
The best part of Sophistix was that even though the fit on the website was not exactly the same as the way they fit me, the clothing fit me very well.
or maybe you guys decide....

"Dare to Dream" Enid P.

No comments: