Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Bare Minimum

Sometimes I go comando,

Meaning my face will be completely naked with zero make-up on. It's just me and my SPF moisturizer.

The rest of the time I use these tried and true products that keep me looking fresh and bright. I'm the kind of person that wants to look like I have no makeup on. It only takes me 5 minutes.



Yves Saint Laurent

Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter


In my magazines reading I've learned that the skin underneath your eyes is very thin and delicate and therefore the elements of the earth like the sun will affect the way this area darkens with time. Both Realness of Concealness (used at home) and Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat (more convenient for my purse) are my favorite to take care of these under eye circles. Apply the product LIGHTLY all around your eye with your ring finger.

tarte Cheek Stain

Almost Bronzer SPF 15

I love to have a rosy cheeks that look like they have just been pinched or sunkissed. The tarte cheek stain stays at home and the Clinique Bronzer comes with me since it's smaller to carry. To use blush on your cheeks first smile and apply the product on the apple of your cheeks.

L'oreal - Eye Shadow Single, Perle, Frosted Icing 901

This eye shadow is very subtle and just gives me a dreamy look that I love to have. It open up my eyes and makes me look awake and alive.






The first time my friend Angela told me to wear blue mascara I thought that,
#1. Angela was crazy!
.....OR.....
#2. She was trying to make me look like my aunt Mercedes, the one that wears waaaayyy too much make-up and clumps her mascara on in an effort to make her eye lashes look really thick. She always used blue mascara. Don't get me wrong I love Tia Mercedes, but sometimes it's too much.

But nope, I was totally wrong, this blue mascara gives me the extra ummphh that I need and want and it doesn't look exactly blue. You have to try to see, just trust me!!
I also love Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara, it's light and just like advertised it looks utterly natural.

To finish my look I use ChapStick and I'm out the door.


I might sound like alot of work but it's really quick and easy.
Again, just trust me!!

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

1 comment:

nikon binoculars said...

great items