Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sex and The City II

It's so addicting.... I can't believe the were able to write a second movie. In my opinion they should have left it alone and as is. But then again, who asked for my two cents?

After watching the trailer that begins with the New- New York City anthem...

(One hand in the air for the big city,
Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty....)

I was Carried Away...


May 28, 2010

(....Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets here it for New York, New York, New York...)


Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

1 comment:

FashionFirstForever said...

Oh man, I can't wait for the new Sex and the City movie! I've war=tched and re-watched every episode of Sex and the City. I love it.
A second movie is good... I don't think they can screw it up with Sex and the City:) I hope they don't make a new Sex and the City movie every 2 years though... like Sex and the City 10 or something haha.

Happy holidays!


Julia