Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Launch My Line

First, I have to say that Bravo messed up when they let go of Project Runway. I'm not sure what they are doing over there at Lifetime, I don't get it. But, I have questions, lots of questions... I wasn't satisfied with the judges... AT ALL.
I can't wait to see what's going to happen in this new season that's coming up on Jan 14th, 2010.

NOW, about Launch My Line. We are now on episode 5 and it's looking like a decent show. I'm not sure about this "expert" and designer duo thing, but I guess it was necessary, I don't know, you guys tell me...Is it necessary to have the "experts"?

My favorite collection so far is Kathy's, she is the jewelry designer.
Challenge 5: To create an avant-garde outfit, while making sure the designers are pushing the boundaries of fashion without crossing the line of good taste.
Challenge 4: The designers are taken to an art gallery to look for inspiration from nude subjects to create asymmetrical eveningwear.
Challenge 3: Contestants get up close and personal with exotic animals to draw inspiration for their next garment.
Challenge 2: A daytime look using colors and silhouettes that will set the trends for the upcoming season
Challenge 1: Create a signature piece for your collection.

Enid P. What's your favorite designer?

No comments: