Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PG for Pregnant


This is my friend that is currently expecting a baby. She is 4 1/2 months pregnant and looks great. Being the fashion person that I am, I took it upon myself to be her personal stylist for the upcoming months. I absolutely love the project and have come to find that even though their are many more retailers tapping into the maternity market, the clothes are just not that fashionable. I didn't have any input in the outfit seen here. But, I think she looks wonderful. She is wearing black trousers she found in her closet when she was one size bigger than her regular size, a nice hunter green cashmere cardigan and green peep toe flats. The very cute pullover top has polka dots. This the perfect way to show her new curves and voluptuous chest. Please stay tuned to next week when I advise her to wear leggings...

ENID P. "Dare to Dream"

2 comments:

Natalie said...

She does look great. I'm interested to see what you advise her to wear once she gets bigger.

Anonymous said...

she looks absolutely great..i love her shirt!