Saturday, August 19, 2006

Someone listened...



I have attached a picture of one of my friends that have followed my fashion advice. I am very excited about someone following my styling advice. I think the look is very clean and simple, but it is also sexy. The fit of the clothing is what makes it sexy without having to reveal alot of skin. She has paired jeans with a striped black and grey scoopneck tank top from Express and the very infamous Mossimo jacket from Target $16.99. The perfect outfit for an outside drink with friends on a Thursday.

I'm glad I was around to take this picture and have a record of my very first listener...

ENID P. "Dare to Dream"

4 comments:

Lady Apple said...

excellent taste! that looks great. i love how the Mossimo jacket is cut so nicely...also the slightly revealing neckline adds to the fabulous look. your friend looks very slim and sexy! good job!
if you only lived near me then i could run things by you...i always love a second opinion...my husband usually gives me the second opinion and i think he is unusually good at it, but the more looks the better!

Jal said...

The great thing about a flattering outfit like that is depending on what type of jewelery and shoes you wear with it you can totally change the look.

ENID P. said...

Jessica,

Don't worry the virtual world makes it so easy for us to be right next door...send me an email allabout-style@hotmail.com with a pic and I will approve and will be glad to help out. This is what I live for. It's my pleasure...

ENID P.

Lady Apple said...

thanks! i might try that...just the other day i posted on my blog a pic of one of my outfits that i was unsure about so that i could get others opinion...it helps!