Thursday, December 06, 2007

I heart LV handbags/confused about the ad...

Mikhail Gorbachev- This is an interesting Ad- The former USSR leader with the Berlin wall in the background. On top of the LV bag lies a Russian book “Murder of Litvinenko. Treason for $7000″.
Has anyone else found this ad interesting?


About the bags....Someone Please!!! stop me OR save me...I love this handbag.
I'm seriously thinking about starting a fund raiser for this LV bag.
I fell in love with the Griet (last one with red). However, the price is not even within the realms of possibility or reality.
So I looked online and found other possibilities.

Monogram Canvas Griet $1650.00


Winter 2007 Monogram Mirage $3450.00
Griet with red patent leather snake skin detailing.
$9,500.00

I wanna ask Santa for it (The Real Santa. The one that lives in the North Pole and is married to Mrs. Clause. Should I lose hope?

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

No comments: