Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

Did everyone watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show??
I thought the show was cute, dynamic and to the point. I enjoyed the mini interviews with the models in between the runway shows.
Heidi Klum has a great, fun, and down to earth personality.
She stands up for moms everywhere....
Seal and Heidi Klum looked completely in love and very cute as a couple. But Seal, matching your suit to the set was not a good idea. I didn't like that suit.
Peekaboo... Awesome effect!!
This is something in between a peacock and a Christmas ornament. Seal just blends in.
I loved this yellow outfit. It reminds me of big bird.
The Spice Girls show was interesting. These outfits were alot less than flattering. I'm a Mel B. (Scary Spice) fan and I didn't like that shiny dress on her. She's looked better and the hats looked funny on all of them.

Marisa Miller's first time on the Victoria's Secret fashion show. Wrapped up as a gift...very very cute.
A snow flake-tree branchy angel. Very Angelic!
The Pink girls were superb...also!!
Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

No comments: