Friday, April 18, 2008

Stylish on a Budget! Shoes

A comeback trend is gold accessories, which will almost always look good when paired with white. Think, white wide leg pants and a white tank top with these gold shoes and a set of gold bangles. Awesome, right?

Below is living proof that style doesn't have to come at the cost of all your savings. These Gucci shoes and these Nine West shoes are almost exactly the same design. No longer do I have to dream about having that beautiful Gucci shoe. I can just buy the Nine West shoe for 1/8 of the cost.
Bless the Nine West product development team!
Gucci Sevigny $725usd and $695usd

It seems as if we can't get enough of the shininess. For me patent leather brings happiness when I look down at my feet and see something super glisten-y.

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

No comments: