Thursday, April 17, 2008

Top 5 Stylish females in the business!

Now I'm serious!! I'm Seriously back!
It all started with motivation and I followed it up with planning. I have a plan and I have a schedule. The schedule is posted on the right hand side.
Here is my first post.

My inspiration came from my best friend @ the-quotable.com along with E Entertainment TV with their never ending top something lists...
So, I thought about who I consider to be the top stylish female celebrities.

1. Sienna Miller- Can anyone dispute this? I would love to hear your objections if you have any. I think Sienna Miller is fashion forward, not afraid of fashion, and super comfortable in her own skin. That's why she looks great even with a plastic bag on.

2.Jennifer Aniston- She can never do any wrong! She's elegant, simple, classic, and crisp with a slight girl next door vibe.

3.Jessica Alba. She has a young hip allure with super kool accessories. I always love her bags, her hats, her boots and the flats. But, what I love the most are THE SCARVES!!

4.Eva Mendes- What I love and adore about Eva Mendez is her down to earth aura. Her imperfection make her perfect and beautiful. Who can deny it? She's curvy and she's real. I fell in love with her on Hitch and then found more reason to like her, she's sexy and uber stylish.

5. Jessica Biel. Her body alone can get her in the top five stylish crew. But, I don't discriminate like that! I think her style is relaxed and chameleon-ish. She adjusts to her surroundings quickly. This is a fab quality that not everyone has.

Some other female celebrities were considered for this post....
Reese Witherspoon.
Becky Newton.
Katherine Heigl.
Gwen Stefani

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

Who are your top 5?

No comments: