Friday, May 02, 2008

Christian Siriano from Project Runway on Ugly Betty!!


I always thought of Christian Siriano's clothing as couture and high fashion but never something that I could actually wear to the office.
However, I stand corrected and I can say that I have learned something new today.
Check out Amanda's (Becki Newton) outfit....
Amanda is wearing the outfit above with some slight differences in the top and the same pants in a different color. It looks totally fab.

Would you wear this outfit to the office?

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

2 comments:

LiGui said...

I lovee ur blog!! great posts, i love miley! she is so cute!.
loves
rui sha

Danz said...

i fell in love with that blouse when I watched the show. I'm a big Christian fan. As dramatic as it is, I would definitely wear this.