Thursday, September 25, 2008

M.I.A. has a clothing line...

I read in Nylon that M.I.A. has a new clothing line. So I went to her website to check it out.



Well, it's not a clothing line exactly. It's more like a few pieces of clothing that M.I.A is selling on her website.

I just want to state 2 things...

1. M.I.A's clothes look kool on her. No one should try to look like her. It will just look bad, period!!
2. I like the watermelon hoodie, I think I can add that hoodie to my collection. But, I can't justify this purchase at $180.00 usd.

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

5 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

I was really excited about this too- but I feel the same way. I love MIA and how she puts things together, but I would look totally and completely ridiculous--- even though I secretly covet that body suit/jumper thing ;)

Malchik said...

Yes, the watermelon hoodie is pretty cool but its very expensive.

Fashion Carnival said...

they are cool!

Betty said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

prom dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.