Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MAC Cosmetics with Hello Kitty

Here is my story of Hello Kitty and why I love her.
When I was a young little girl (6 years old) growing up in NYC in Dyckman I would get a $5 allowance from my dad every Sunday. For everyone that knows me, they know that my dad was my God and that I was his first born and his only girl. I WAS DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL!! He died when I was ten. But, that's another story. Every Sunday, I would go to the Korean store and buy Hello Kitty pens, pencils, sharpeners, mirrors, pencil holders, planners, calendars, notebooks. I think you get the picture. Sometimes I would have to save for 2 weeks or more depending on what I was committed to obtaining.
Well, this is why Hello Kitty is so dear to my heart. She reminds me of a good times in my life and of the love I shared with my Dad.
This is why when I heard that MAC Cosmetics had a Hello Kitty Collection I knew that the Brush Collection was perfect. It's sophisticated and useful and I still get to have my Hello Kitty.

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

No comments: