Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quality Classic Tanks

Please do not laugh at me when you find out that I just found out what an LNA tank is!!
I asked myself....at the tender of 30, am I losing touch??
It looks like everyone, with the inclusion of Kim Kardashian, Rachel Bilson, Kate Hudson, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, and Beyonce have found out about these tanks and are loving them (this is just to name a few celebs).
Getting an LNA tank in white and in black seems like a great idea.  The world is facing tough economic times and wardrobes needs to run back to basics.  It really is the time to be innovative with your accessories and to stick to good quality basics.

First case is Kim Kardashian. She is using her LNA tank for a casual walk, as gym clothing, but also for a red carpet event.
Rachel Bilson, adds an ethnic skirt and a khaki blazer to her LNA white tank.
Kate Hudson, adds broken in jeans and pearls to her LNA tank while traveling.
Jessica Alba is strolling in LA with her LNA tank.
Blake Lively, adds jeans in a bomber jacket to attend the Late Show.
Beyonce, adds a colorful scarf, hoop earrings and jeans while in NYC.

I don't care what anyone says.  I need an LNA tank!!!

Enid P. "Dare To Dream"

No comments: