Tuesday, July 21, 2009

White Denim-I saw it first across the pond...

I had one main observation while I was in España... nothing genius. It was just a general observation of a trend. White jeans. They were everywhere. Curious, I asked Nath about it, but she only noticed it herself after I pointed it out. By dinner time on my second day in Spain in became my mission to take pictures of white jeans to show everyone how popular they are in Spain.







Based on this trend observation 1 normal thing happened and something I never considered also happened.
1. I HAD to try on a pair of white jeans and of course ended up buying a pair.

2. The June 2009 Lucky magazine posted a white jeans trend on their monthly article I spy, which only led me to kick myself in the behind for not posting this sooner.

I saw it first Lucky mag!!!!

Enid P. "Dare to Dream and don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today"

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Looking for the perfect white maternity Jeans we have some on our site www.motherwearclothing.co.uk
Luv
Jayne