Sunday, November 11, 2007

H&M Follow up...

It's so very funny. I love it when I can predict the future. The Roberto Cavalli for H&M collection is SOLD OUT.

I went to the H&M today and took a picture of the windows, because that was all that was left out of the Roberto Cavalli collection. I think that they should clear out the display windows of product that is not inside the store. The more I think about it the more mad I get.
Why produce less than the amount that would sell? Do you NOT want to make money? Well, if you do want to increase sales then make enough stuff so that it takes a week to run out, instead of having 3000 people go into the store at once to buy the entire collection in 3 hours flat only to put the collection on eBay for a ridiculous high amount.

This dress (above) is being sold for the price range of $250 USD to 700USD). The dress is beautiful. I want it and I would buy it from an H&M store.

H&M needs to realize that this is happening and put a stop to this. I don't think they would be happy to find out that somewhere someone else is making a hefty profit with their product and hard work.

Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

2 comments:

Mummerina said...

You are right - it's the buyers who will make money selling it on Ebay!

What's Haute said...

i know, i'm mad too!