Friday, November 09, 2007

H&M Roberto Cavalli

The day was here and the moment has passed. The H&M Roberto Cavalli entire collection was revealed to the public yesterday.
In the past H&M would keep a preview of their featured designer under tight wraps. But, for the last 2 weeks I have passed by H&M and have seen the window with a sneak preview of the collection. I thought the window looked really neat with its safari/jungle theme. I should have taken a picture, but it totally slipped my mind.
This picture below I found in the web... looks nothing like what I have seen...It might be the window that is currently on display.The question now is... Did H&M's product development team order enough for all of us that didn't want to be trampled on November 8th, 2007?
I will go to H&M today and find out.
Enid P. "Dare to Dream"

1 comment:

Puebla Chic said...

its funny how everyone goes like that whit cloths like theres no tomorrow, but oh well, i think i would probably do the same...